Yulia Alepko, Russian translator & interpreter
Russian Translations Plus
My name is Yulia. I am a qualified and experienced Russian translator & interpreter with substantial experience in legal, medical, financial, literary and technical translations as well as face-to-face / conference interpreting.
Education & Qualifications:
1992-1995 - The Brusov Foreign Languages University of Yerevan, Armenia
1995-1999 - The Herzen State Pedagogical University of St. Petersburg, Russia
B.A. in Education (English Linguistics) and Post-Graduate diploma
2008 - Chartered Institute of Linguists, London
Work & Experience:
I have been working as a freelance interpreter / translator for over 12 years. I have accomplished interpreting and translating assignments for language agencies (Pearl Linguistics, Link Translation Bureau Limited, I.T.C (Birmingham), Translation Empire, Kwintessential, Lifeline Language Services, Global Lingo,etc) and organisations (SEED Institute, Purple Flame Aromatherapy & Physical Culture Research Institute of St.Petersburg, Russia).
What I can offer you:
- Personalised approach
- Competitive rates (without agency extras)
- Substantial discounts for bigger projects
- Quality second to none
- Fast turnaround - urgent projects welcome
- Respect for client confidentiality
- Discounts for regular customers
- £70 per 1000 words of translation (non-urgent jobs)
- £80 per 1000 words of translation (urgent jobs)
- £30 per hour of interpreting plus any travel expenses
All the payments are to be made via PayPal or bank transfer.
50% prepayment is payable before work commences.
I would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver a good service.